Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Towers Café. A Warrior Pass plan comes with unlimited meal swipes, a Weekly plan includes 15 meal swipes per week that reload every Monday morning at breakfast, and a Block plan comes with an allotted amount of meal swipes that expire at the end of each semester. Meal swipes included in Create-Your-Own plans roll over from fall semester to winter semester, but will expire at midnight on the last day of final exams during the winter semester. Meal swipes included in all other plans do not roll over from semester to semester.
Warrior DollarsWarrior Dollars may be used at any Wayne State Dining Services location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Warrior Dollars roll over from fall semester to winter semester but expire at midnight on the last day of final exams during the winter semester.
Guest MealsTreat your family members, friends, and classmates with five guest meals per semester, included with every Warrior Pass, Weekly, and Block meal plan.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Towers Café
- Halal station called International Grill at Towers Café
- Towers To-Go reusable container program
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Warrior Dollars balance
- 1. On the Wayne State app
- 2. Ask the cashier after a purchase at any dining location
- 3. Visit the OneCard office in the Welcome Center, or contact at email@example.com or 313-577-CARD